We're so excited to see you next week at the Win, Rock & Rule event created by our fearless and absolutely beautiful leader, Dee C. Marshall. If you’ve never attended this event, please be prepared to walk into a room of pure greatness!!
Come early to receive resume critiques (bring your most up-to-date resume); professional coaching (share what big goals you have in mind); and professional business headshots by yours truly! I’ve created a few tips below for you to WIN, ROCK & RULE your HEADSHOTS!!!
TIPS TO NAIL YOUR HEADSHOTS AT WIN, ROCK & RULE!
- Don’t Get Ready, Be Ready! - You’ll have about 5-10 minutes with me at the event. That doesn’t seem like a lot of time but if you’re well prepared, you’ll step on set ready to shine. Take a moment to look at this curated board I created for you. It’s packed with things like what colors work best for you, makeup tips and more!
- Decide what to wear – Think about clothing that you can rock for the shoot but also clothing that will allow you to be comfortable while networking. Wear something that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Choose clothing that expresses your personality, either through the color or pattern, and find styles that complement your brand story.
- While you're at it, create content - This day is magical! Make sure to incorporate creating content that you can use for your social media postings that day and in the future! While in front of the camera, create of boomerang of you on set!
- Be Yourself – I’m the shyest person I know! If it wasn’t for photography, I wouldn’t be as vocal as I am now and I get it! Sometimes we let our inner doubts and criticism sabotage our efforts. Being in front of the camera brings a lot of questions and concerns but I urge you to own your greatness. Instead of asking a question, MAKE A STATEMENT! And it all starts with being YOURSELF! Do that, and you’ll crush it!
- Pick Your Pic –You have just a few moments to review and pick your straight-out-of-camera portrait. Provide your email and your image will be mailed to you immediately! We’re also offering industry standard retouching of any headshot you select for an additional charge. That image will be delivered separately. See retouching rates on site.
Bottom line! We live in a visual world. You simply must have a photo these days to connect with your audience. Yes, people look at logos for branding but they also look for photos of who’s behind the brand and that’s who they want to connect with, not your logo but YOU!
See you on set at the pre-event!!